What model Oldsmobile do you own?

gerbil88

Reaction score
modded 95 cutlass supreme 3.1 liter

I have a 1995 cutlass supreme SL 2 door coupe.

I've modded the crap out of this little 3.1 liter. Different heads, pistons, fuel injectors,77mm throttle body, pcm and ecm, new valves, different crank, the list goes on and on. Dyno at 243 HP and 256 lbs.. in my opinion ain't bad for a little 3.1 V6
Anyways, I had a high flow converter coming off my headers and it died, don't see how it died but it did, checked with error code.. well I took the converter off and replaced it with straight pipe. Keep in mind this is my first fuel injected computerized project car I've ever done and fell in love with it....
Do I reset the computer after removing the converter? It's an OBD1 only 1 O2 sensor. If I reset the computer will it correct my fuel economy or should I just leave it be?... it's getting about the same gas milage, horsepower hasn't changed. Just wondering, I'm pretty new to the computer world and it's very confusing to me.
I also have an LS4 sitting on the side with an F40 standard tranny to toss in it around next summer. I'm in process of modding out the LS4 at the moment. I was told I can get around 500 horses out of the LS4 if modded correctly... any how, just wondering about the computer reset on the 3.1.. is it a yea or nay? Cheers

olds1948

Reaction score
got a 89 88 right now. got to save the money to get it up and running. need the extra ride. have owned many . olds products over the years. all I can say is they were all great cars.

olds1948

Reaction score
new boy here guys but not new on gm stuff got a 89 88 right now. got to save the money to get it up and running. need the extra ride. have owned many . olds products over the years. all I can say is they were all great cars.

A carnut

Reaction score
Hi, and thx , I have a question maybe someone can fill me in , anyone know anything about a 1978 Holiday 88 , I've only seen 2 in my life , and may be aLbe to purchase another one, I'm 60 yrs young , and had one in 1984 in FL. Are these a rare collector car or nothing special? Thx for your help