What model Oldsmobile do you own?

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Even if you're not a registered member, you can post! Let us know what Oldsmobile you're driving...

ribspot

Reaction score
Hi
I've been driving since 1965 and have owned a number of cars.
I do not like the newer computer controlled models and sold my Chrysler PT cruiser.
I now have 4 toronados and plan to own them forever being out of the car market from now on.
I have a 70 toronado GT
a 73 toronado brougham (18K miles) not restored just preserved it has been rained on twice in 33 years it has never been in snow
My daily driver is a 76 toronado brougham I have spent the last two years doing the resto work and it is ongoing
My wife drives the 80 toronado she won't drive my land yachts so I had to get her something slightly smaller. At least it's a 350
John Kelsey
Dayton Ohio

Marc

Reaction score
2001 Aurora 4.0.

GM!!! BRING BACK OLDS!!!

quantum110

Reaction score
1967 Cutlass Town Sedan 2bbl Jetfire 330 w/ 2-speed Jetaway Trans...

Use to own a 1993 Cutlass Supreme Convertible w/ 3.4L DOHC. The car was rearended and totaled...

Bannie

Reaction score
1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham
3.8 Liter V-6
89,000 Miles (Currently)
Excellent Condition...

I'll try to update later with recent pic(s). :D

Joe4speed

Reaction score
I own a 1993 88 LSS with 136,000 miles. This is my second Olds, my first was a 1979 Cutlass Supreme. I am definitely an Olds fan, and was one of the many that was sad to see Oldsmobile die. Such a shame. :(
Here is a pic of my current Olds along with my 1988 Mustang GT and my 1999 Ninja ZX-6R:

Reaction score
'94 Cutlass Supreme SL coupe w/ 98,xxx miles. Purchased new. Still looks great inside and out! People can't believe it's that old.

'99 Alero GLX coupe w/ 160,xxx (highway) miles. 2nd owner- purchased several months ago from a family member for next to nothing for my teenager to drive. It's not had the TLC my Cutlass has, but is a sharp car. I don't drive it often. The leather driver's seat is not in good shape, but other than that it's in decent shape. My daughter thinks it's a joy to drive compared to my '94.

B

bobbagels

1983 Olds Toronado

Mint,Mint,Mint
110,000 original miles
I am second owner.

17" 150 spokers with Vouge tires. (2 sets of blue Led's shine through spokes, 1 set strobes or breathes)

3 sets of under carriage led's (blue, 2 sets scan)

Strobes front and rear.

Interior lights up with blue led system (in AC vents also)

Euro headlights with H4 blue hue bulbs. (also incorporates a blue led actually in the head lamp activated with parking lights)

3 TV's and DVD player.(1 tv built into rear view mirror for the driver, 1 in glove compartment door and 1 drop down for rear passengers.

Voice activated navigation system.

Humoungus stereo system (puts out 3,200 watts)(sounds like carnagie hall)

Shaved doors. (door poppers activated with alarm remote)

Many other restorations as well, I been workin on this car for about 10 years now. Needless to say I'm proud of her.
I won a car show with her last summer. YEA!!!

I got 1 problem, after I added the 17" rims ocassionally she will bottom out at the wheel wells if I hit a big dip or bump. I am presently trying to figure out a way to raise her up about an inch or so without making the ride stiff. I have already added slightly bigger rear springs and raised the tortion bars up front.

Anyone have any ideas?

PS- I really gotta take some pics this summer when I break her outta my winter garage.

Email-
bobbagels@yahoo.com

Yogi442

Reaction score
my daily is a 78 Cutlass with stock chevy 305 4bbl
other is a 76 Cutlass 600hp 455 and 66 442 with 455.

G

'95 88 Royale.....used to be my dad's, which is the only reason I'm driving it - it has been, in my 31 years of driving, the biggest rolling turd I've ever had the "pleasure" :rolleyes: of driving...our '91 Toyota Tercel is a better engineered auto, for cryin' out loud !!! It's not wonder Olds is dead and GM is dying......they suck !!!

AleroZach01

Reaction score
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL
3.4 V-6
Silver
Four door

Sunroof
CD/Cassette
Rear Spoiler
6 Speakers w/Monsoon Amp
Cloth Interior
A little over 25,000 miles now.

Check out the gallery to see pictures of my Alero.

double0alero

Reaction score
2004 Oldsmobile Alero. Second alero that I've owned, first was a 2000.
GL - V6 (but still slow!!!)
Body kit
Tint
In-dash dvd player
CAI
HIDs
misc other stuff too...

I'm somewhere around 12K miles now

sherrykono3

Reaction score
hi , first time in the forum. i just bought a 1967 cutlass ,2 dr, hard top, blk cherry, it is in excellant condition, cant wait for the auto show s to start

sherry