Upgrade / Migration Complete

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, we've moved to vBulletin. Some things may be a little out of wack.. Everything will be back to normal in time... One thing we've definitely lost is attachments.. I know, that stinks... More details to follow...

Update: Sorry. It looks like everyone will need to reset their passwords......

Another update. User profiles need to be updated.. It's really up to you if you want to do it.. The option is in your User CP.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Man o man...what happened during the upgrade? I own www.jrxs.net , and i need to upgrad to 2.1.0. what when wrong with the forum that made you change forum brands?

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HTML is replaced with vB Code.. You may want to look at the FAQ for information. But there was no HTML with the other sytem either. It was basically the same deal.

Signatures are a "Supporting Member" option. I need to get this place funded atleast a little bit and signatures are an incentive.. Moderators and administrators have them as they're putting in time to keep this place running...

A lot of people are having trouble with this upgrade.. I attempted to go from 2.0.4 to 2.1.0 and it failed. Since InvisionBoard is so slow to respond, I deemed it necessary to switch to vBulletin just to get the place back up and running again. Restoring from a backup wasn't working properly either. More or less, it was just a good excuse to switch to vBulletin, which most people prefer anyway...