This feels like I'm on "Whats My Line"

Bryan8304

Reaction score
Hello to All:
My name is Bryan Hoffman and I reside in Walla Walla, Washington. My vehicle of choice is a, 1995 Oldsmobile (Duh) 98 Regency with 136,000 miles. I have owned this beauty for about 5 years as the second owner, and yes I have the Owners Manual. I love this car!! It has the issues any car that is 25 years old with all power accessories might have. The passenger seat has no power, the AM/FM, CD, Tape player is FM only, the Dreaded "A/C Hot" has appeared along with the ride height compressor having a mind of its own, and last but not least the Heater Control has gone dark. Actually not bad considering it was "totaled" in 1995. I'm going to drive this baby til the wheels fall off. And that should be another 25 years down the road. I haven't checked this out but I am sure that this car was built on a Wednesday.

Thanks for having me,
Bryan

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to All:
My name is Bryan Hoffman and I reside in Walla Walla, Washington. My vehicle of choice is a, 1995 Oldsmobile (Duh) 98 Regency with 136,000 miles. I have owned this beauty for about 5 years as the second owner, and yes I have the Owners Manual. I love this car!! It has the issues any car that is 25 years old with all power accessories might have. The passenger seat has no power, the AM/FM, CD, Tape player is FM only, the Dreaded "A/C Hot" has appeared along with the ride height compressor having a mind of its own, and last but not least the Heater Control has gone dark. Actually not bad considering it was "totaled" in 1995. I'm going to drive this baby til the wheels fall off. And that should be another 25 years down the road. I haven't checked this out but I am sure that this car was built on a Wednesday.

Thanks for having me,
Bryan
Welcome aboard, Bryan! And thank you for signing up. Are you planning on fixing the issues or driving it as is? It would make a nice project car...

Bryan8304

Reaction score
Hi Sal, I promise to respond to posts in a more timely manner. I don't recall what happened back in April to derail me. To answer your question I want to fix the safety and operational problems first. Thanks for your patience, Bryan