The Aurora Club of North America

xjsman89

Reaction score
If you want more Aurora-specific help, visit the Aurora Club of North America (ACNA). There are lots of specific sections/areas, all Aurora related. Having everything in one big thread like this gets messy and hard to find, It's a lot easier over there. Hope to see everyone over there.

The website is auroraclubna.com.

xjsman89

Reaction score
*bump*

Trust me, it's a great website. One of our members, Sall, (who is also around here, I believe) figured out how to light the rear trunk panel if anyone is interested... I sure was. It looks great, and is an ACNA exclusive mod.

I forgot to mention the best part- you get full access to all forum features like link posting, TONS of PM storage (I have 600 in my inbox right now) and a LOT more aurora-specific information than on this forum for FREE. No $5.00 monthly fee.

Last edited:

pogster

Reaction score
*bump*

Trust me, it's a great website. One of our members, Sall, (who is also around here, I believe) figured out how to light the rear trunk panel if anyone is interested... I sure was. It looks great, and is an ACNA exclusive mod.

I forgot to mention the best part- you get full access to all forum features like link posting, TONS of PM storage (I have 600 in my inbox right now) and a LOT more aurora-specific information than on this forum for FREE. No $5.00 monthly fee.

Instead of just making multiple pitches for the aurora club you could actually share some of your wisdom here. :rolleyes:

xjsman89

Reaction score
I have done that a little bit in a few other posts, but it's a lot easier to redirect people to ACNA. I post there almost every day, I don't want to have to post here too you know? It's just a lot more disorganized since it's a general Aurora forum. I do my best, but there is a lot more info over there from people that know a great deal more than I do!

That, and I'm not really into being part of a forum where you have to pay to post links...

pogster

Reaction score
That, and I'm not really into being part of a forum where you have to pay to post links...

Ah so that's your bone to pick. I haven't experience linking problems myself so I'm not sure what sites you are trying to redirect people to so I can only guess what they were. So far every thread you've replied to or started yourself contains spam to another site. Posting to spam seems rather tacky.

xjsman89

Reaction score
Call it what you will. ACNA is an Aurora dedicated forum with separate sections. Audio/Electric, 1st and 2nd gen maintenance, A Marketplace, Meets, Showroom, Tires/Wheels, Exterior, Interior, Wrecks/Repairs... Not one big "Aurora" section where everything is a little bit harder to find.

I'm not sure what sites you are trying to redirect people to so I can only guess what they were.

Yep, because I'm totally trying to redirect people to bad sites. Come on, now! What have I done besides try and provide more detailed solutions to problems that people have? Totally unwarranted.

Why would I re-state something here when there is an incredibly detailed three page long writeup on ACNA? I'm not knocking your forum, it's not a bad one. It's just not dedicated to the Aurora, its a more general "Oldsmobile" umbrella forum. There are people there that know a lot more than I do about people's problems, I wouldn't want to mislead someone because I misinterpreted the info when they can just go to ACNA and get all the details without a middleman.

Oldsnut

Reaction score
I am a member on ACNA and this forum, I will help any Olds enthusiast that I can any way I can. I don't have all the right answers and would direct anyone to a place where they can get answers.

Xjsmans posts actually mean something versus the buttholes that come on here to make comment like "I am 16 years old and want to know where to get a caddy job for the summer in Aurora".

I own 2 Aleros, 1 Intrigue, 1 Aurora and a 1971 442.

Last edited:

Bradley

Reaction score
My car dies after warming up. Just replaced the air pump and still dies not sure what's going on