Thank you, everyone...

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for making this the best Oldsmobile community/website online! This place has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few weeks. This is truely amazing. It's amazing how even after a company is gone, it's loyal owners and enthusiasts can gather together to help one another and, while they're doing it, grow a site that Oldsmobile itself would be proud of.

Thank you!

delta8884

Reaction score
no you need thanked ,if it wasent for you and all your work running the site ,and manning the area;s that needed it ,there would be no oldsmobile forum to talk of

so thank you for the great work and the forum

and thank you to all the oldsmobile owners out there to

pete

double0alero

Reaction score
Its a thank you all around....thanks to sal for starting everything up, thanks to the members for continuing to join and post and keep the site up and running.

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone.. This Oldsmobile resource will grow for as long as I live (and beyond, I'm sure) and will become more and more impressive as time goes on. Hopefully, my children will take over when I'm gone.. Everything we do and say here will be logged and seen by people possibly many hundreds of years from now. When our children's grandchildren have no idea what Oldsmobile was, this will make for one interesting history lesson...

Joe4speed

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sal Collaziano@Jun 21 2005, 08:27 PM
Thank you, everyone.. This Oldsmobile resource will grow for as long as I live (and beyond, I'm sure) and will become more and more impressive as time goes on. Hopefully, my children will take over when I'm gone.. Everything we do and say here will be logged and seen by people possibly many hundreds of years from now. When our children's grandchildren have no idea what Oldsmobile was, this will make for one interesting history lesson...
[snapback]8808[/snapback]​
What a great way to look at it! I'll bet it will be here! :)