Spammers

Danarchy

Reaction score
Noticed a lot of new members today whose user names are just numbers, don't know if they are real people or if they are automated. Either way they are registering and posting spam. One happened to post in a thread I started today, user name 6201896972. I recieved email notification of the reply to my thread and fortunately it was not actually posted on the Forum. The posting had a list of links to some blogs written in bad english that didn't make much sense with "runescape power leveling" links randomly placed in the writings.

I just thought I'd let you know because we have enough "one-time" posting members here as it is, we don't need members that don't even exist! If these are automated then they have found a way around the registration security and it could become a problem.

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Staff member
Reaction score
I check daily for those. I ban them and delete the posts usually. If you see any, just let me know. I am checking threads daily and I have banned and deleted worse. I just got an email about a thread I removed. It had nothing to do with the site. It was a relationship issue.

chemicall

Reaction score
I seen one the other day and clicked 'report post' and put spam as the problem.....
Do you get notified of the reported posts? simple and fast

Danarchy

Reaction score
Just got an email notification of one of them posting on THIS thread.:eek:
user 8672704665 on this thread, user cdef588 on another thread.