Spam Filter

4x4Junky

Reaction score
To Sensitive

As much as I hate spam. your settings are to sensitive. I appreciate the concern for killing the spam but it's killing the postings for people who want to post at times. And then we need to wait until it's approved.

Go to CBRT and talk to BOZO. We don't get spam on that forum and no issues with not being able to post. I believe it's that same software or forum type.

YAC

Reaction score
yeah ... i have some problems with my post - maybe because of my polish ip or e-mail adress? please help and fix!

frank r.

Reaction score
I posted to the Bravada Forum yesterday, regarding diagnosis of my AWD problem. I'd greatly appreciate it if that thread could be approved and posted. Thank you.

staar

Reaction score
Sometimes a thread or reply will not be posted right away because certain keywords set-off flags in our spam filter or there are too many links to other sites in your message. This may result in an error message when posting new threads. Unfortunately, this is a necessary step due to the heavy volume of spam we receive....

Looks like I'm having this problem. I've tried creating a new thread and replying to one and immediately I receive the message. I tried using Internet Explorer and Firefox:

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

IMPORTANT: If you received this message immediately after posting, there's a good chance your message was flagged as spam. Please see the following link for more information in regards.
http://www.oldsmobileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4904

erics08

Reaction score
I am trying to post a new thread and I received the error message a couple hours ago and it still isn't posted. Thanks

I bought a 2002 Intrigue with 68,000 miles from my Uncle a week ago. During city driving the car warms up to half way pretty fast and then if I get on the highway, it shoots up to HOT. A week ago my Uncle had a thermostat put in and the radiator flushed and he thought the problem was fixed. I still overheats, any suggestions?

It is NOT leaking anything, it is NOT blowing white smoke and there is NOT coolant in the oil. Could this still be a head gasket? What are some other possibilities?

Thanks

Dizap

Reaction score
Hi there just joined and my post was flagged can u help? plzzzzzz DiZap

platinumfossil

Reaction score
not spam :)

Just tried to post a help thread as a new member and it got denied. No links or anything else. thanks

jobrit12

Reaction score
I need to find out how to remove the radiator outlet pipe from my 2000 alero 2.4L in order to get to the oil pan. does anybody know how this is done?

Mears11

Reaction score
I am also having this problem .... trying to post about my head lamp!

enapoletano

Reaction score
I cannot post either

I am having problems also. Never had problem before, can someone help me?

enapoletano

Reaction score
I cannot post either

I am having problems also. Never had problem before, can someone help me?