Searching for Parts for a 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL

Confederate_Rebel

Reaction score
Folks, I am an ex-Oldsmobile Master Technician Elite with twenty years of dealership experience so I'm obviously a lover of all-things Oldsmobile. I am the proud owner of a mint-condition 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL. I have only one complaint about the vehicle: parts are becoming increasingly scarce; consequently, they're sometimes impossible to locate. Of course, GM has discontinued a ton of parts for the 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue.
I am in need of the following parts: 1.) Four (4) plastic center caps for 16-inch aluminum wheels; and 2.) an AM / FM CD - Cassette Player with Oldsmobile Theft-lock and Dolby Noise Reduction (for the cassette player).
As for the plastic center caps, I've checked with every known Salvage Yard (aka: junk yard) in this part of the South (I live in the tri-state region of North Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee) and I've had no luck. I've also checked Hubcap Annie's and Hubcap Annie's had only one (1) center cap. Again, I need four.
As for the AM / FM CD - Cassette Player with Oldsmobile Theft-lock and Dolby Noise Reduction, I've also had absolutely no luck locating this stereo. Does anyone have any idea where I might next try to locate the four center caps and the stereo? I'd even be willing to pay a "finder's fee" if someone can help me locate these parts. I thank everyone reading this Thread in advance for their assistance.

wolfvan88

Reaction score
Folks, I am an ex-Oldsmobile Master Technician Elite with twenty years of dealership experience so I'm obviously a lover of all-things Oldsmobile. I am the proud owner of a mint-condition 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL. I have only one complaint about the vehicle: parts are becoming increasingly scarce; consequently, they're sometimes impossible to locate. Of course, GM has discontinued a ton of parts for the 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue.
I am in need of the following parts: 1.) Four (4) plastic center caps for 16-inch aluminum wheels; and 2.) an AM / FM CD - Cassette Player with Oldsmobile Theft-lock and Dolby Noise Reduction (for the cassette player).
As for the plastic center caps, I've checked with every known Salvage Yard (aka: junk yard) in this part of the South (I live in the tri-state region of North Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee) and I've had no luck. I've also checked Hubcap Annie's and Hubcap Annie's had only one (1) center cap. Again, I need four.
As for the AM / FM CD - Cassette Player with Oldsmobile Theft-lock and Dolby Noise Reduction, I've also had absolutely no luck locating this stereo. Does anyone have any idea where I might next try to locate the four center caps and the stereo? I'd even be willing to pay a "finder's fee" if someone can help me locate these parts. I thank everyone reading this Thread in advance for their assistance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210429-121115_CPlus for Craigslist.jpg
    Screenshot_20210429-121115_CPlus for Craigslist.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 1