Post your 98's miles!

Dayton Keyes

Reaction score
1970 Oldsmobile 98, 23,100 miles. All original. Power everything, AC needs charged. Runs great. I take the kids for ice cream or to car shows....only on clear days.

1990 Touring-Car

Reaction score
Ninety Eight Regency what did you use to dye your leather seats and how are the seats holding up after being dyed? I have a set of perfect set of Blue Touring Sedan front seats, my problem is that they are Blue and my TS has a Grey Interior. This TS is a low mileage car but unfortunately it sat in the original owners driveway with the sun beating on it for 25 years which did a job on the interior and paint. They got sick of me knocking on their door asking if they were ready to sell me the car.:rolleyes: I already stripped and painted the car so now I am getting the interior back in shape. Thanks...
Mark
PS, I also need a perfect grey dash cover.

1995 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight Regency Elite Series II. 72,600 miles. Original. All stock. Updated the stereo with the top level Oldsmobile stereo for 1995. Dyed carpets to original color, dyed leather seats due to fading and cracking. Redid headliner due to sagging. Everything else is factory.

Maintain and fixed other parts. Will go into body shop to paint scratches on right side.