Old guy with an Olds

Ray66

Reaction score
Hello everybody. My name is Ray and I am from Beech Grove, IN. I recently purchased a 1966 Cutlass convertible, 330 CI , 4 speed in really good condition. Was hoping somebody out there could give me any info on how I could remove the dash pad and instrument cluster. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my second '66. Bought my first one in 1969 after returning stateside from Vietnam. Had to sell it when I went back to Nam for a second tour and always regretted it. I finally found another one almost identical to the first one after 50+ years of wishing I still had it. Anyway, hope somebody out there can give me some tips on taking the das apart. Thanks, Ray.

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. My name is Ray and I am from Beech Grove, IN. I recently purchased a 1966 Cutlass convertible, 330 CI , 4 speed in really good condition. Was hoping somebody out there could give me any info on how I could remove the dash pad and instrument cluster. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my second '66. Bought my first one in 1969 after returning stateside from Vietnam. Had to sell it when I went back to Nam for a second tour and always regretted it. I finally found another one almost identical to the first one after 50+ years of wishing I still had it. Anyway, hope somebody out there can give me some tips on taking the das apart. Thanks, Ray.
Hi there. Welcome. Start a new topic in the Cutlass section with what you need help with in the title.