New Members Please Read

w3rk5

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome aboard! And thank you for stopping by! I know it's not very busy here - but it will be.. We've only been officially launched for a few weeks now. So hang in there and please spread the word about our site.

It's very important for Oldsmobile owners and enthusiasts to have a place to discuss things - especially since Oldsmobile is gone.. However, we don't think Oldsmobile will be gone forever. We hope to show GM that there really is a large Oldsmobile following - and we can only do that with your help. So please, if you haven't registered/signed-up, please do. Your membership, which wont ever cost you anything, is important to all of us...

Sincerely,

Sal Collaziano
OldsmobileForums.com

UPDATE: Sorry Sal. I accidentally deleted your original posting. So I reposted. :huh: :p

Sheila.......please repost your question in Other Oldsmobile Models. Sorry about that. ;)

jpye1991

Reaction score
I too am curious. how may i post a question about a 97 oldsmobile LSS SC

koooop

Reaction score
YO! Your majesty, how about youse loosten up so us noobs can poast a new thread? I wouldn't wanna go poast in every thread so's I can get to the point in which I can start an new thread. That would be spam. :p

the-kid

Reaction score
ahhh im so confussed with fourms i dont know how to post ugh

onetogofast

Reaction score
Worm

New guy here from Amarillo, TX. My grandpa bought a 1971 Cutlass Supreme new here locally back in the day. I have the original owners manual and title with his name on it. Car ran great until a year and a half ago when the engine went. He passed away 2 months ago and I have sold my other toys to start the restoration project on the car. Pics will come soon!!!