My 1991 Trofeo

Bob Shorman

Reaction score
I am a longtime fan of Oldsmobiles, having had several beginning with a brand new 1969 Cutlass S sport coup. and lastly now owning a 1991 Trofeo with 46,000 miles on it. I am the third owner and have most of the paperwork associated with the auto's history. I am a member of the REOlds Club of Lansing MI., and we hold monthly meeting at the Oldsmobile Museum in Lansing. We hold the largest one day Oldsmobile car show each year on Saturday of Fathers day weekend, with over 500 Oldsmobiles present.

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a longtime fan of Oldsmobiles, having had several beginning with a brand new 1969 Cutlass S sport coup. and lastly now owning a 1991 Trofeo with 46,000 miles on it. I am the third owner and have most of the paperwork associated with the auto's history. I am a member of the REOlds Club of Lansing MI., and we hold monthly meeting at the Oldsmobile Museum in Lansing. We hold the largest one day Oldsmobile car show each year on Saturday of Fathers day weekend, with over 500 Oldsmobiles present.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. When did you get the Trofeo? Have any pictures? I've always loved them - especially on the inside...

Bob Shorman

Reaction score
Reply to Sal

I purchased my Trofeo at the 2018 Oldsmobile homecoming show in Lansing, MI. which is held every Fathers Day (Saturday only) weekend. I have not figured out how to post my pictures yet but will add them when I do. My car has the optional VIC, CD player and analog telephone which seems to be rare for all three. I have been unable to figure out how to get production numbers but am very curious to know how rare my car is. If anyone can guide me I would surely appreciate the information.