MAKE OFFER! Excellent 1995-1999 Aurora OEM Floor Mat Set

Jolly-John

Reaction score
I have an original equipment floor mat set for 1995-99 Oldsmobile Aurora for sale. They are in very good condition. These are complete with the original logo, embroidered into both front mats. All four mats are included. This is a great investment in the appearance of your car....especially if you think your 1995-'99 is truly "classic".

The color is a bit hard to describe. The mats are a green-gray in color. The Aurora these mats came from was the darker metallic teal in color. These are the original Oldsmobile issue, carpet-style floor mats that came in Auroras from the factory. This set was removed from a 1998 Aurora. and then stored, when the car was nearly new. The two front mats and both rear mats are in excellent condition.

PM me with your offer for this complete set of four original equipment Aurora floor mats. Shipping will be extra, but at the actual cost (no charge for packing, etc.) Just click on the thumbnail photo to see a bigger picture. Thanks for looking. John in Wisconsin

Attachments

• a1DSC00028.jpg
    a1DSC00028.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • a2DSC00035.jpg
    a2DSC00035.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1

Steady 2

Reaction score
Aurora floor mats

Too bad they aren't for a 2001 Aurora. I need to replace my front ones, really just the drivers side. Have worn a hole right through it.

G

G-796858

I have an original equipment floor mat set for 1995-99 Oldsmobile Aurora for sale. They are in very good condition. These are complete with the original logo, embroidered into both front mats. All four mats are included. This is a great investment in the appearance of your car....especially if you think your 1995-'99 is truly "classic".

The color is a bit hard to describe. The mats are a green-gray in color. The Aurora these mats came from was the darker metallic teal in color. These are the original Oldsmobile issue, carpet-style floor mats that came in Auroras from the factory. This set was removed from a 1998 Aurora. and then stored, when the car was nearly new. The two front mats and both rear mats are in excellent condition.

PM me with your offer for this complete set of four original equipment Aurora floor mats. Shipping will be extra, but at the actual cost (no charge for packing, etc.) Just click on the thumbnail photo to see a bigger picture. Thanks for looking. John in Wisconsin
I would like to bid $80.00 for the set of floor mats. Thanks