Intrigue Enthusiasts?

Reaction score
I was always more fond of my bronze mist Intrigue myself.

b7847698-8bd6-4451-9c96-0fd623439310.large.jpg

SegaGT

Reaction score
Just incredible!
I love the lines, and (if you remember) looking in the driver door mounted side mirror the cars' rear fender flare frames the picture aggressively. The car has nice lines although most would miss them at first glance.

FrazierRacing

Reaction score
Just incredible!
I love the lines, and (if you remember) looking in the driver door mounted side mirror the cars' rear fender flare frames the picture aggressively. The car has nice lines although most would miss them at first glance.
yeah when I first saw the car I didn't like the look of it til I took a second glance and fell in love. I especially love the color of mine which is a tan/beige color. It's not to flashy and not to standard which is perfect and I just love how the car rides and performs it truly is a beauty. I named my car cause I felt it needed a name. Named her Betsy.

SegaGT

Reaction score
I hope the Intrigue enthusiasts are able to keep them off the roads through some of this flooding (bad in Texas right now). While the southern cars are free from salt and rust death, the flood waters will get them every time. Stay safe everybody :)

TylerTheDestroyer

Reaction score
Looks like I'm really late for this thread but I love my 99 Intrigue GL 3.5L. Only had it for just over a year but I've dusted my brother(2021 Corolla) in it. She's fast and still in decent shape after 22 years. The floor is stained with oil because my brother stored oil in the back floor. I've got a sizable dent on the passenger side from a light pole but other than that she's "mint" with just over 70,550 miles. Adding some TMX 10" subs soon to complete the aftermarket sound system. She still has a great launch and isn't too bad on gas. Wish I still saw these on the road near me but so far I've only seen one that ran (98 GL 3.5L) and maybe two sitting on lots.

jaymeeker8437

Reaction score
I am an enthusiast, I was given my Moms 98 GX who was too old to drive at 93 ..She bought it from a little old lady. Lol. When I got my retirement check I was going to buy a new car. But decided to restore...she was lookin pretty sad, body very clean, a little rot around the wheel wells...I did some research on the engineering of the suspension and put all new gas struts on her a new rack and pinion new tires, rims and the darkest tint legally allowed...I put red rocket Olds logos in the center of the rims.
No spoiler.. I named this Dark Green Cutlass, Edna.