How long does it take for a thread to be approved?

ggpels

Reaction score
All I get after posting a new thread after inserting an image is moderator must review and then after days & days post never makes it to the board.
Whats up
GG

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry. We may need a new moderator or two to help out with moderated messages. There's been a lot of spam here lately...

suko

Reaction score
Sorry. We may need a new moderator or two to help out with moderated messages. There's been a lot of spam here lately...
Is the spam usually from those that newly signed up? At least from my experience on forums, it's usually from bots that newly signed up. Maybe it might be worthwhile to consider (if it hasn't already) to allowing members that have x amount of posts and/or have been here maybe a week or so to allow them to post links without the need for moderator review? Or is something like this already in place (I did check the FAQs and the Rules of the forum, but didn't find anything)? If so, how long would it take a new member like myself to be able to post without need for moderator review?

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

christy0

Reaction score
it is too late for this post but I have a question too.. on the bottom of this thread,,you may post etc etc so I don't know why a Moderators are needed to Moderate the tread

nesteggman

Reaction score
Olds Aurora 2001 4.0

I recently replaced valve cover gaskets on my 2001 Olds Aurora 4.0; to do this I removed the coil pack in the rear bank, it's replaced & everything is hooked up, but now the car won't start; Any suggestions as to troubleshooting this?
TY