Door Lock Relay

oldsguy

Reaction score
Hello to all,
I own a 1995 Regency Elite and have been having problems with
my door locks. They never work with the remote, they sometimes will work with the door switch and sometimes when I put it in gear, not always.
I was thinking that it may be the door lock relay failing so I purchased one at my nearby parts store but now I cannot find it.
Anyone know where the thing is?
Thank you in advance for any help

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Staff member
Reaction score
Check to see if the remote battery is bad. Also, I had a 1994 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight with that issue. They replaced the switch in the door. There also may be a relay problem. The relays on the Ninety Eight are located I believe under the dash on the drivers or passenger side. I think it is in the owners manual. I remember going underneath the dash.

G

G-918940

Hello to all,
I own a 1995 Regency Elite and have been having problems with
my door locks. They never work with the remote, they sometimes will work with the door switch and sometimes when I put it in gear, not always.
I was thinking that it may be the door lock relay failing so I purchased one at my nearby parts store but now I cannot find it.
Anyone know where the thing is?
Thank you in advance for any help
Good evening. The door lock relay is under the drivers seat and is attached to the frame with a clip. You have to remove the drivers side seat and carpet to access it.