Divisions within models

texasred

Reaction score
oh...I missed Jeremy's earlier post. That certainly works, too. Actually, I think I like his idea better than mine.:thumbsup:

Sal, I just wanna say that I appreciate you going to the trouble of finding out what "wee the pee-pull" want to see. It shows that this board is more than a vanity board for yourself and friends.

C.J.

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, CJ! It's always nice to be appreciated.. There are a few things that I totally believe are "right" for the community. And most of the time I'm pretty stuck in my ways. But I do want this to be a place that everybody enjoys. It really has nothing to do with me when it all boils down. It's what everybody wants as a whole. :)

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay. The Cutlass and Eighty-Eight subforums are up and running.. Do we have any volunteers from the team to move the topics into their appropriate sections?

Once all the topics are moved, I'll close-off the main areas from being posted in. This way you can only post in either the RWD or FWD section for each forum...

jeremy

The Topless Administrator
Reaction score
I moved the Cutlass threads accordingly back to the middle of August....you should be ok to lock the main section so no new posts show up there and I will continue to move the rest tomorrow.

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to just cross our fingers that people post in the right spot for now. We don't have all that much activity so if somebody screws up, it won't be bad.. I think some people might get confused to see posts in the section but then get told they can't post in it.. The complete move doesn't have to be done right away - just as soon as easily possible...

Thanks for the big move! You used mass-move, correct? That's normally what I do.. The topics that look like RWD can all be moved at one time - and the same goes for FWD. The confusing part is when you have non-descriptive subjects.. Then one needs to go into every post to determine where it belongs. :eek:

thejmfc

Reaction score
Sal Collaziano said:
I'd like to just cross our fingers that people post in the right spot for now. We don't have all that much activity so if somebody screws up, it won't be bad.. I think some people might get confused to see posts in the section but then get told they can't post in it..
Well, I think that the important thing to do will be for the mods and admins to move any posts that end up in the wrong section, and educate the users in that way. It's really not rocket science though. I think that people will catch on quickly.

I'd offer to sort the 88 topics, but I don't have the permissions or vBulletin knowledge.