aren,t many left

gaz908

Reaction score
Hey fellow Aurora owners. I just recently believe what I got is a steal I got a 99 Aurora for under a grand. The car needs some rear subframe work and a cpl brake lines replaced. I guess the goober I bought it off of replaced some and figured he would sucker someone who did not know cars and how to rebuild major issues. I,ll be posting some updates as I go along but will take any advise on rear k frame issues. The car still runs like a champ with the V8 Northstar in it and has not shown any head issues. I,ll be talking to yinz guys

Sal Collaziano

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey fellow Aurora owners. I just recently believe what I got is a steal I got a 99 Aurora for under a grand. The car needs some rear subframe work and a cpl brake lines replaced. I guess the goober I bought it off of replaced some and figured he would sucker someone who did not know cars and how to rebuild major issues. I,ll be posting some updates as I go along but will take any advise on rear k frame issues. The car still runs like a champ with the V8 Northstar in it and has not shown any head issues. I,ll be talking to yinz guys
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)