Any final generation Auroras still driving?

AuroraJack

Reaction score
My 2002 3.5 V6 just turned 200K miles. I'm gonna keep driving it till the wheels fall off. Engine still good although it uses a fair amount of oil between oil changes. Over the years I've done:

- Tranny replaced with factory rebuild (lucky to find it) from Pick n Pull. These cars came with 100% transmission failure rate.
- drive axels, in and outer tie rod ends
- a couple fuel pumps
- blower motor
- radiator and water pump
- secondary air valves
- The traction control lights come on sometimes but I'm not gonna bother fixing it, doesn't bother me.

Currently, the climate control has issues where I hear a constant clicking sound from where the heater core or air vents control would be. I notice if I turn the fan speed to 4 or higher (4 small lights under the speed dial) the ticking noise stops. Also, many times it blows only to the windshield defrost vents even if I have it other positions. Anyone else has this issue?

Noviastar

Reaction score
Got a 2001 still cruising. But its plagued with electric problems. Trans is beginning to beg for attention. But other than that its ok. Sorry don't have your issue got a bucket list of my own though. Sigh... Think I'm about to sell it though.