2002 Alero GL

GL_Matt02

Reaction score
Well, heres the story. In May 2003 I bought my 93 Bonneville SSEi, but, come Late June 2004 I got fed up with the constant work it needed, so I sold it. I Bought a 1994 Oldsmobile Cuttlass Supreme for 3900 3 weeks after selling my Bonneville. I had the Cutty inspected and it turned out great, trust me on this one, it was awesome. Drove it 20 kms, noticed a knock, this knock got worse. Its been diagnosed as a connecting rod, so its in my backyard right now with the upper intake off, and a few other things removed. (its a 3.4 DOCH). So after all this BS, my parents got me as a complete surprise a 02 Alero 3.4L. I really like this car, all I do is make my insurance payments, and make my payments to them. No more wrenching on the side of the road.
I am also a member of www.bonnevilleclub.com , my nick name is SSEiMatt93, I do have pictured of my Cutlass and Alero in the "Your Ride" forum.
Jim W from Bonneville Club let me know about this site.

RoraStar96

Reaction score
Welcome Matt!

Thanks for signing up. Such a tough situation with the Cutty, hopefully the Alero will fill in nicely until you get that new SSEi that I know you still want :)

Either way, enjoy the car!...if you get a chance post em up here too.

-JW

GL_Matt02

Reaction score
Im gunna add some pics of it soon, with my new MSD upgrade, but I still have a few ideas to dress it up under the hood..jus like my SSEi.