1992 Trofeo Fuse Box Location

retroren

Reaction score
Hi, I know there are fuses in the glove box. Is there another fuse box somewhere else? Under the kick panel? I've looked in the service manual and I didn't even find a reference to the glove box location. I am hopeful there is another fuse box that has a blown fuse that controls the power locks/mirror/courtesy lights. I got the panel lights to work by replacing a $75 photo cell for the twilight sensor. Thanks, retroren

retroren

Reaction score
Thanks Ninety Eight Regency. Yes, I found those but unfortunately none of them had anything to do with the light package that comes on at night when a door is opened or the power locks. I did find reference, in the service manual, to a courtesy light relay but I haven't found it's location. I removed all the kick panels/bolsters and the glove box. the only relays I found were for the turn and hazard signals. It seems really odd to me that there are no fuses labeled for the power locks in the glove box fuse cluster.

NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Staff member
Reaction score
There is no other relay fuse center. There is a relay fuse center in the glove box and one under the hood. There are no others. I checked the service manual.