oldsmobile forums   oldsmobile forums

Go Back   Oldsmobile Forums > Oldsmobile Etcetera > Oldsmobile Appearance and Detailing

Notices

Oldsmobile Appearance and Detailing Forum specifically intended for Oldsmobile appearance and detailing based discussions.

Oldsmobile Forum: 2002 Intrigue GLS

Old April 21st, 2010

AlexEmerald is on a distinguished road
2002 Intrigue GLS

Good day!

I was wondering, does anyone have ideas for some cheaper ways to keep the sporty, sophisticated look of the intrigue while subtly enhancing it and making it more personal?

I'm considering smoking the taillights at this point, but am maybe looking for more.

Suggestions?

Old July 28th, 2010

Acro is on a distinguished road
Smoke the lights, De-badge it, tint the windows. Small details make a huge difference. They did on my 97 88
Old April 3rd, 2016

FrazierRacing is on a distinguished road
Personally I've never been a fan of smoking the lights out because of safety and just the fact that it's so common. What I've done is gone to a junkyard and found a gold edition car and then put those on with some glue and 3m tape. Then you could put in some led or hid lights (don't know the diff tbh). Then maybe you could paint the rims a good color. then enjoy!
Old April 8th, 2016

Oldsnut is on a distinguished road
De-badge it and for the headlights I would remove the amber corner marker of the headlight and then color match the chrome bezel of the light.Befor and after below.