oldsmobile forums   oldsmobile forums

Go Back   Oldsmobile Forums > Older Requested Oldsmobile Models > Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight (88) > Oldsmobile 88 RWD

Oldsmobile 88 RWD Forum specifically intended for Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight (88) rear wheel drive based discussions.

Oldsmobile Forum: 1965 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88 for sale!

Old August 7th, 2006

mm1965ra is on a distinguished road
Exclamation 1965 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88 for sale!

Hello Everyone,
I have a 1965 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88 Celebrity Sedan that I am currently selling. I am the 3rd owner, and it currently has 85,000 miles. This car was built in Linden, New Jersey on April 20, 1965. I have the build sheet to confirm this. It was purchased at a dealership in Milton, MA by a woman from Quincy, MA. This car remained with the original owner until December of 1992. At this time, it was purchased by a guy for his daughter and the Olds only had a little over 23,000 miles in 1992. Not bad for the age... This is what you call a Granny Grocery Getter! Then, the 2nd owner drove this Olds from Norwell, MA to Canton, MA over the course of a few years to get back and forth to college as a commuter. So, I purchased the Olds on December 14th of 1995 with 66,310 miles on it that were mostly highway. I used this as a daily driver for about 2 years and then started to drive it once a week until the brake lines went. I replaced these brake lines with stainless pipes that were pre-bent according to the factory blue prints at Inline-Tube in Fraser, Michigan.

I live in Plymouth, MA and the Olds is parked in my driveway.

Well, there is most of the history of this Olds, so if any one of you or someone you know is interested in this vehicle, please feel free to email me at the following address... matinzi@netscape.net

Last edited by mm1965ra; August 8th, 2006 at 09:32 AM.

Old December 29th, 2008

mm1965ra is on a distinguished road
Sorry, The Olds Is Gone Now!!

I had several interested parties in late summer and early fall of 2007. I ended up donating the car to charity because I was under a deadline to move the vehicle from its location. With no place to keep it, even temporarily, I had to donate it.

Thank You to everyone interested!