oldsmobile forums   oldsmobile forums

Go Back   Oldsmobile Forums > Most Recent Oldsmobile Models > Oldsmobile Bravada

Notices

Oldsmobile Bravada Forum specifically intended for Oldsmobile Bravada based discussions.

Oldsmobile Forum: Best bang for buck brakes? 02 bravada

Old March 17th, 2017

lilkeebo is on a distinguished road
Best bang for buck brakes? 02 bravada

I've been hunting for new rear rotors, but brakes have been something I'm not too fond of. Either you pay a heap ton for oem but I'm a student not really trying to pay the worth of the truck in brakes or buy some sort of aftermarket part. I want to know a list of maybe a top 5 brakes, with the amount paid and braking distance and driveability (squeaking shaking longevity etc). I've noticed my pedal has always been kind of squishy and it bothers me, idk if that has to do with calipers, air in the lines, bad pads/rotors, I just want something thats reliable without breaking the bank and stop when I really got to come to a dead stop. Stoptechs or upgrading to brembos are not in the budget but something that would be cheaper than oem that does a better job? Yes, I know im only looking for rears and it doesn't do much but even just brands or companies that I should keep my eyes out for would be beneficial for me and maybe others. This summer I may be hauling a boat places so if I am I don't want my investment to crap out on me and ruin me and my buddies weekend, thanks in advance.