oldsmobile forums   oldsmobile forums

Go Back   Oldsmobile Forums > Most Recent Oldsmobile Models > Oldsmobile Aurora

Notices

Oldsmobile Aurora Forum specifically intended for Oldsmobile Aurora based discussions.

Oldsmobile Forum: accident today

Old January 17th, 2005

erw38
Glad everything is ok. Glad your ok and I hope the girl is ok. I know that you are glad that she had insurance. All in all, everyone is ok and the car can be repaired. That is the good thing. Who knows, maybe you can squeeze a little something extra out of it all . :P

Old January 17th, 2005

stevensolds
Wow, thats a hell of a hit. What car was the bimbo driving? How fast was she going and how fast were you going when it happened?
Old January 17th, 2005

02aurora
The intersection I was in has two turn lanes going left, and one lane fof oncoming traffic. I was heading south, and there were cars were waiting to turn left. I was at the back of the line, and she didn't see me, and turned, thinking that the line of cars was done. Too bad it wasn't.

The thing that pissed me off, is the car she was driving was worth about 1/5th of my repair costs. It was an early 90's Lumina.

I went to the doctor today, because I have been having horrible headaches, and my ears have really been hurting. The doctor thinks I have a concussion. i am going in for a CAT scan tomorrow, so we'll see what's going on.

I am posting a link to the page with my repair estimate on it. I think you'll find it interesting some of the things they are replacing, and the cost of certain parts.

https://onlineservice1.progressivedirect.co...sp?CPN=LTQ00 CND
Old January 17th, 2005

02aurora
P.S.
I was going about 25 MPH, and she was going about 15 MPH.
Old January 18th, 2005

scottydl
Quote:
Originally posted by 02aurora@Jan 17 2005, 09:59 PM
P.S.
I was going about 25 MPH, and she was going about 15 MPH.
[snapback]4542[/snapback]
That's a 40mph collision, which is enough to destroy almost anything! It really is great that neither of you came out with major injuries at the time, although your headaches don't sound like much fun. :huh: Good luck with everything, and watch out for those Luminas when you get your baby back on the road.
Old January 18th, 2005
Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR

Sal Collaziano has disabled reputation
I'm glad you're okay and I hope the car comes back perfect...

Get your next car or truck for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!
Old January 18th, 2005

stevensolds
Im glad your ok too. Lumina, what a POS. At least it wasnt a big BMW or something, that would have totalled your car and could have hurt you pretty badly.

Its a good thing you are driving a pretty big car too (another reason i love my aurora).
Old January 18th, 2005

02aurora
Sorry guys, I didn't realize the link would't work. Haven't been thinking that clearly lately. Kind of have a lot going on. :unsure:
Old January 19th, 2005

javisaurora01
WOW! But Dont worry before u know it you'll be driving that aurora again. Quick question how did you get the orange out of the lights? I signed your guees book at cardomain . thanks and good luck
Old January 19th, 2005

javisaurora01
WOW! But Dont worry before u know it you'll be driving that aurora again. Quick question how did you get the orange out of the lights? I signed your guest book at cardomain . thanks and good luck