oldsmobile forums   oldsmobile forums

Go Back   Oldsmobile Forums > Oldsmobile Etcetera > General Oldsmobile Non-Model Specific Discussion

General Oldsmobile Non-Model Specific Discussion Section for discussions regarding "Oldsmobile" in general. Not for model-specific discussions.

Oldsmobile Forum: What model Oldsmobile do you own?

Old July 9th, 2005

rqrock1
my baby is a 95 cutlass supreme conv. I dont have any pics but just look at quantum's 93 and you get the idea. I put a black top on mine. The white one had a severe mold problem, here in La. what did you expect. Humidity capitol of the world!!!

Old July 28th, 2005

77salon
In addition to the 77 Salon, just bought a 98 Bravada w/98,000 miles, green w/tan interior, sunroof, etc. B) Got a good deal on it (only $5400). I'm fixing the little things that were wrong when I bought it (front hub, brakes, etc.). I'm also changing all the fluids in it (transfer case, etc) to keep it running good. Also trying a K&N filter - so far, it seems to be making a difference in gas mileage . The whole family loves this truck, and it rides great! I've had a lot of good comments on this so far, including from a friend who, when he sat in it, said, "This interior beats the hell out of those crappy Blazers and GMC's!" BTW, he's an Olds nut, too! B)

I'll post some pics in the future.
Old July 31st, 2005

outrightolds
Currently my dad owns a 1972 442 W30 convertible he has had since new. automatic, power windows am/fm with 8-track... He is trying to sell it right now, though he doesn't want to, he needs some money hasn't been able to get a job. Trying my best to get him to keep it, he really hates the idea of selling it.

Currently I don't own one (I know its bad since I run and Olds website!)

Past Oldsmobiles in the family:

Grandmother:
1959 Olds Dynamic convertible
1982 Olds Cutlass Supreme Coupe
1987 Olds Cutlass Supreme Brougham Coupe (later passed to me)

Dad:
1969 Olds Cutlass 442 Hardtop edit it was a convertible - found some pics
1972 Olds Cutlass 442 W30 convertible (still owned - for now)
1976 Olds Cutlass Salon
1998 Olds Intrigue GLS
Old September 15th, 2005

Hammer
This one has made its way all the way over the pond to England.

It was bought in Florida in 1988 by a guy who fell in love with it while on holiday. He had it shipped over to Southampton docks on the south coast of England later that year. He then owned the car right up until i bought if from him in April 04. It was garaged for most of the last couple of years, and had never been driven in the rain. He looked after it great.

Here it is, only mod i have done is to add some wire wheels.

Old September 17th, 2005
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
Even if you're not a registered member, you can post! Let us know what Oldsmobile you're driving...
oldsmobil cutlass cierra 1990
Old September 17th, 2005
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
Even if you're not a registered member, you can post! Let us know what Oldsmobile you're driving...
1990 oldsmobile cutlass cierra
Old September 17th, 2005

project455
1986 cut supreme 455 bored .30 over its mandirne copper.
Old September 30th, 2005
Unregistered

I have two Oldsmobiles.

My wife drives a beautiful '92 88 Royale LS, with 66K miles. It is hard loaded.

My recent purchase is a '93 Supercharged Ninety Eight Touring Sedan. It sat for 3 years with a bad supercharger and I put it back on the road about two months ago. I love this Olds. It has 127K on it.

~Mike
Old October 7th, 2005

71supreme is on a distinguished road
Circa 1970, my dad having recently totalled his Pontiac, asked me if I had any idea what he should buy next. Well, being 16, I wasn't interested in a big car, & the Cutlasses somehow stood out & caught my attention. I soon pointed them out ot my dad, & he gave me the go ahead to shop around. As it turned out, we purchased a '71 Supreme. In that car, we took several family vacations including Maine & Niagara Falls. Thatis the car I learned to drive in.
In '76, my dad realized he shouldn't renew his driving permit, so I was the proud recipient of this car.
I've owned a whole bunch of cars thruout the yrs, but this one is for keeps !!!
cheers, tony
Old October 7th, 2005

jrl299 is on a distinguished road
2002 Alero GX