oldsmobile forums   oldsmobile forums

Go Back   Oldsmobile Forums > Older Requested Oldsmobile Models > Oldsmobile Toronado

Notices

Oldsmobile Toronado Forum specifically intended for Oldsmobile Toronado based discussions.

Oldsmobile Forum: 66 Toronado Turn Signal Actuator

Old May 22nd, 2008

ProudtobeOlds is on a distinguished road
66 Toronado Turn Signal Actuator

I am trying to locate a “Turn Signal Actuator” for a 1966 Oldsmobile Toronado with a Tilt and Travel Steering Column. This is not the switch it is the actuator in the column with the cable that runs done the column to the switch mounted on the column below.
Any info you can give me regarding will help. Thanks

Old October 3rd, 2008

Tx67toro is on a distinguished road
good luck, I am trying to find one for a '67 with tilt/tele and cornering lights. Was told this morning that those are pretty much extinct.
Old October 4th, 2008

ribspot
Hi Guys,
Pretty much salvage yard is your only hope. Then you have to hope what you find is any better than what you have. Those are 66/67 only not used in the later years.
You might try checking with the toronado owners association to see if anyone there has a source. TOA@toronado.net
good luck
John Kelsey
Dayton Ohio
TOA# 009
Old October 22nd, 2008

Tx67toro is on a distinguished road
Am repairing mine. The turn signal lock on the cam itself was worn off, so am reconstructing it with liquid ABS plastic and shaping to match the good one. The salvage yard near me has 7 66/67 toros, but none of them have the steering columns in them.
Old December 7th, 2016

barrymb is on a distinguished road
1966 Olds Toronado Turn Signal Actuator

Hi all,

I know that I might be 8 years late, but I can actually make a turn signal actuator on a 3D printer that fits a 1966 and 67 Toronado with tilt wheel. If you are interested, you can contact me through the forum.

Barry
Old 2 Weeks Ago

dtollison is on a distinguished road
I am interested in one. Thanks.