oldsmobile forums   oldsmobile forums

Go Back   Oldsmobile Forums > Older Requested Oldsmobile Models > Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight (88) > Oldsmobile 88 RWD

Notices

Oldsmobile 88 RWD Forum specifically intended for Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight (88) rear wheel drive based discussions.

Oldsmobile Forum: 85 delta 88 interior fix, car thief

Old April 19th, 2016

jamesharrell19 is on a distinguished road
85 delta 88 interior fix, car thief

What's up everybody. I'm new to the forum so go easy on me. And i'm going to try to make a long story short.

My 85 delta 88 was broken into a few years back and the people that broke into my car wanted my radio. They couldn't get the radio out so they snatched out the wood faceplate that holds the radio in place. As we know, that faceplate is held on by screws. Well now all I have is a bunch of broken pieces that was once holding together my ac controls and vents and the radio. I recently purchased me a new wood faceplate from ebay but now I'm completely lost as how to get this faceplate attached securely back in place with all of controls back in place along with my new kenwood radio that I recently purchased.

And yes this time around, I have purchase an alarm that will be getting installed later on. But when it was broken into a was a bit younger in college driving it around as an everyday car. Someone saw something they liked and decided to take it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guy!